Thursday, January 3, 2013

In 2013

liked this list you did Celia so thought it might drive my planning for the coming year.

In 2013, I am going to do... Things I have promised myself .


In 2013, I am going to feel... well and active

In preparation, I am taking january off for more sick leave so I do not go back to work and fall in a heap 


In 2013, I am not going to... procrastinate!

Friends may not believe this but while I do things,  unbeknown to you I am doing it at the last minute!

This will mean I do not get into a panic or stressful state 

looking calm!!

In December 2013, I am going to look back and say... It all went well!!

Lots of plans for the year, with RCH retirement and Japan travel, and building private practice .


1 comment:

see me said...

It's a big year Mich and it sounds like a lovely lot of plans. Did you notice you posted this comment about '13 at 3:13? A spooky! (sounds of The Twilight Zone theme in the background)

India and after

 I've been unable to post all year ( not that 2020 has been a year of activity) and because the the action bar at the top of the blog di...