Friday, October 23, 2020

India and after

 I've been unable to post all year ( not that 2020 has been a year of activity) and because the the action bar at the top of the blog disappeared when I put on a new theme .

After about half an hour googling I eventually found someone who said that some of them don't have it!!  so I just had to go back in and find a set up that actually had a place to add new post !

I headed off to India in early February with some trepidation being allergic to Chilli and wasn't sure I'd be able to eat, but then decided it would be a good way to lose weight, or to live on a bland white diet while I was there . However this did not prove the case and I enjoyed the food, the sights, the colour, the people in the whole experience.

The tour was with Intrepid and I really like their travel philosophy/ A small group 9 people  Aussies, (4 were ex Sth African), and British. We all got on well so made for a friendly tour. 



 

1 comment:

UNKNOWN said...

I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And i’m glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The web site style is perfect, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers यूएस व्हिसा अर्ज

India and after

 I've been unable to post all year ( not that 2020 has been a year of activity) and because the the action bar at the top of the blog di...