Sunday, October 14, 2012

Venues

The Venue was the Stamford Grand. Met a few people who had booked in to the Stamford in Adelaide! but were able to change.
My hotel the Oaks Plaza was advertised as a 6 minute walk That would be a 6 minute walk while stopping very 2nd step. It took about 4 minutes door to door including lifts and stairs  So very handy.  I did not get a sea view though, but the rooms look out over a playing field and palms so still pleasant. 
The Conference was good with mainly Workshops format with the international speakers, and the concurrent sessions not going against any of the big names. So well organised.
I was on first on the first day of Concurrent sessions after morning tea, and I presented Taking The Plunge:Starting an infant mental heath nursing consultation Service. I had a good crowd and interest So can't ask for more!
There was also a poster of the feeding study I am in. Didn't know they were doing that. Not my authorship though just a referrer of participants 
 Conference dinner was at the Museum of SA and was a good evening. Saw signs for a nature photography exhibit so decided to go back and see that on Saturday afternoon
The dinner on R is Sue Wilson from Brisbane (see later entry)
Display cabinets in the room
Staircase up to the gallery

1 comment:

see me said...

Just noticed the change in title of the blog the year for expansion, is this referring to business? life? house? garden?
I know it won't be body weight!

India and after

 I've been unable to post all year ( not that 2020 has been a year of activity) and because the the action bar at the top of the blog di...