Sunday, October 16, 2011

Extra views

Celia and I had a rather interrupted Skype call last night. 
My lap top keeps going off line, so I now know the log on by heart! 
But she pointed out a few views of the kitchen she has not seen so here they are.

The sink and cabinets. Off centre to fit the dishwasher. But they are lined up with centre of cupboards!
The sink with new mixer tap and tiles at back, not rotting board!
View to the table (Spencer's mat back in situ in corner)

The dishes drawer. I tried out the mat to stop them all sliding to the back
All the cutlery in one place, and a place of its own!
The new clock.(Balwyn Op Shop)I don't need two anymore as I can quickly calculate NY time. New roses.

No comments:

India and after

 I've been unable to post all year ( not that 2020 has been a year of activity) and because the the action bar at the top of the blog di...