Tuesday, January 11, 2011

11 Goals for 2011

For my stay in Japan I had planned 60 Days of Celebration. 30 before and 30 after my 60th birthday. I started  my daily blog with a fact of something I loved about Japan. 
I did not finish this as I came home only 7 days after my birthday. But Celia has the idea to do something similar. 
She is planning on things in the 60's before her 60th birthday in 2012.
In similar vein I thought I would plan 11 groups of things to do in 2011
So I have come up with 11 actions (looked up Action verbs on google!)
Decided on:-
READ 11 Non fiction books


VISIT 11 ART EXHIBITIONS 



CREATE 11 CRAFT ITEMS


 WRITE 11 LETTERS BY HAND!


PLANT 11 NEW VEGETABLES OR HERBS IN THE NEW GARDEN 


 
FIND 11 NEW PLACES IN MELBOURNE


MAKE 11 DISHES I HAVE NOT ATTEMPTED BEFORE  A LA JULIA & JULIA

WALK in 11 PARKS IN MELBOURNE


aruku
歩く
LEARN 11 NEW JAPANESE VERBS



COLLECT 11 GLASS CANDLE HOLDERS



CLEAR 11 ITEMS OF CLUTTER

The challenge will be to record it and to keep up! That's at least 1 of each group each month.
Will keep me busy!
Better go and get started with some clutter!

2 comments:

Bridie said...

Thats a great list! I don't really read a lot of non fiction other than photography books but I enjoyed The glass castle : a memoir by Jeannette Walls & Marley & me : life and love with the world's worst dog by John Grogan.

see me said...

It is a great idea Mich- looks good and I love the pics to go with them all.
I have found out how to easily do captions on your photos. Click the photo and there is a thing you can select that says "caption" gosh I'm a duh brain!
Looking forward to your report and progress of the 11 things

India and after

 I've been unable to post all year ( not that 2020 has been a year of activity) and because the the action bar at the top of the blog di...