Monday, May 6, 2019

Japanese Friends

It was great to catch up with Sakurako, her mother Masako and her family
They live in Uji, just near Kyoto and we organised to meet her in Uji to see Byodo-in Temple
Tatsuya, Sakurako's father was looking after the boys but we ran into him and her youngest Akinobu near the Shrine, while they were waiting for Takumi to finish school.

sakurako reading the book I gave them with Akinobu

Masako and Tatsuya He was looking up our houses on Google earth

Takumi and Akinobu

demonstrating hashi skills!
Takumi was learning English, and spoke a few words. After a while he got used to my asking questions in Japanese and answered  rather than look blank.
Kazuhiru Arrived from work and at end of his meal was very tolerant!
 We moved on to Fukuyama from where we met up with Kiyoe, Hideo and her 2 sons Keita and Yuki
at temple in Kurashiki

spent a long time trying to get a photo of Yuki but caught him here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here is Mr Benjamin contact Email details,lfdsloans@outlook.com. / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or Whatsapp +1 989-394-3740 that helped me with loan of 90,000.00 Euros to startup my business and I'm very grateful,It was really hard on me here trying to make a way as a single mother things hasn't be easy with me but with the help of Le_Meridian put smile on my face as i watch my business growing stronger and expanding as well.I know you may surprise why me putting things like this here but i really have to express my gratitude so anyone seeking for financial help or going through hardship with there business or want to startup business project can see to this and have hope of getting out of the hardship..Thank You.

India and after

 I've been unable to post all year ( not that 2020 has been a year of activity) and because the the action bar at the top of the blog di...