Sunday, February 4, 2018

Now we are 70

This year all my nursing friend will be turning 70.
Marcia's was late last year and Judy T had hers in December and Paula, Hilary & I will be the last.
Betty held a celebration today at the Richmond Union Bowling Club,
 She was and is a keen bowler. So we celebrated with lunch, champagne, cake, entertainment and barefoot bowls!
The colourful set up in the Bowls Club 
Champagne on arrival 
These balloons and packages were for the kids who came

Betty sharing her pleasure at having this day celebrated with friends and family
Long time Friend Karen (right) a nurse I worked with, They met at Tweddle 
The cake baked by woman in pic with Karen 
We had entertainment form the Stiletto Sisters 
Serenading Wendy and Sue 
Judy and Family 
Judy started nursing with Betty and me and her husband Arthur was a Principal as was Celia . Small world! Sons Nigel and Damian  and some of her grandchildren.


Betty is a keen bowler So had a good time directing us in technique & strategy
The Bowling club backs on to Richmond Town hall 

A poorly positioned photo of us!!
I made a point of getting a photo to prove I was there!!
Wendy me and Sue 

1 comment:

see me said...

Great photo of you and a fun day. Does it give you ideas of things you might do too back in Melbourne.

India and after

 I've been unable to post all year ( not that 2020 has been a year of activity) and because the the action bar at the top of the blog di...