Monday, February 5, 2018

A Month of Murals

After my Views of Brooklyn I decided to start a # of Street Art In the West and could not believe how many there were Some that I hadn't even noticed before.
These have been on Facebook but not everyone follows me so just have the highlights

These two are by Baby Geurilla and there are lots of her work all over Footscray 


 Theses Three are on wall of cafe the Milking Station

The Crying Kardashian 
This adorns the upper level on a shop wall Visible as you cross the Barkly street rail Bridge 
This long mural is of Malcolm Fraser on the wall of the Asylum Seeker Resource Centre in Footscray  
Bunjil the eagle by Heesco 
More of Heesco  
And Again!
This is the great Bulldog of Footscray leaping the West gate Bridge 





Lots of art around for the Yes Vote campaign
This beautiful piece will best be viewed in Autumn when leaves are off the trees 

1 comment:

see me said...

Love the bird- and all of them really

India and after

 I've been unable to post all year ( not that 2020 has been a year of activity) and because the the action bar at the top of the blog di...