Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Kylie on Stage

Before our afternoon tea on Sunday I dropped in to see the Kylie on Stage exhibition in Gallery 1.

The clothes designs as well the staging was really interesting and a window to her so creative abilities 
As well last he fabupul designers she workerd with.
She is such a petite woman that they had to build new dummies to fit her dresses.
Child size ones would be good but had no breasts or figure, Looking at the dresses close up one could see how tiny she is 





1 comment:

see me said...

I thought you meant Kylie Minogue and then went on a bit and yep Kylie Minogue- I didn't know she designed her own costumes. I wonder if other singers do that too. I've never thought about how or where they get their costumes.

India and after

 I've been unable to post all year ( not that 2020 has been a year of activity) and because the the action bar at the top of the blog di...