Sunday, September 9, 2012

A study area

Celia and I talked about plans for tidying up the bungalow and using the space as a craft and scrapbooking area, but I have also planned to move the computer  and set up a desk study area in the back room.
So I attacked it on Friday and did some more after the Yacht Club on Saturday.
I should have taken a before shot of my desk, but that would have been too humiliating. It was just inside my bedroom door, so a great surface to dump the 'where will I put this"
The new area utilising the adjacent bookcase.
and Spencer has found a spot underneath to perch. Note lambswool cushion.
One of my 3 Japanese file boxes
In the tidy up I found a few things I had been after  for a while!

India and after

 I've been unable to post all year ( not that 2020 has been a year of activity) and because the the action bar at the top of the blog di...