Saturday, May 7, 2011

Getting the craft goals underway

In the time at Aireys I had the chance to sit and knit! While watching Spooks!
I decided to do a scarf seeing I am wearing lots in the walks to work as well as an extra warm item with a long sleeve T-shirt.
Rather than a long item I decided on a collar type based on one I had bought at a market recently.
easy garter stitch
Knitting was easy, and I followed instructions for the flower as well (Craft item 2)
I had to wait till I got home to see where I joined the edges. I am pleased with the sresult.
It is warm, comfortable and lacks the bulk of a long scarf.

I am also half way through a jumper for Dylan

No comments:

India and after

 I've been unable to post all year ( not that 2020 has been a year of activity) and because the the action bar at the top of the blog di...