Friday, January 8, 2010

New Carpet


The house is gradually looking livable again I had to move everything out to allow the plasterer access and keep things dust free. I moved the big items back on Xmas Eve but have not really been here to do any more till this week. So I gradually shifted the smaller things, tables, lamps, paintings, ornaments etc as well as rugs.
I needed one for the hall though, as I am worried the dog pounding up there showing his enthusiasm for my return home would scratch the floor, so I bought a sisal weave rug today in muted colours to protect it a bit.
I need to get something to stop it moving as I don't want it to be the cause of my going over head over heels when I race in the door one evening!
You can see the gap under the door with the removal of the carpet. Not a problem in summer but need to get it fixed .
Not actually sure how!!

No comments:

India and after

 I've been unable to post all year ( not that 2020 has been a year of activity) and because the the action bar at the top of the blog di...