Monday, November 2, 2009

foggy day

Looks like mid winter, but it was after a humid day on Friday followed by rain on Saturday that had a low fog all over the town. Melbourne and Lorne were hot I gather but it was only low 20's here so very pleasant. Managed to get down and pull a lot of the weeds the garden beds leaving the main stuff for the gardener next week.
Had my work interrupted by some blue wrens that enjoyed digging in the area I had turned over. I just sat back until they were finished; Spencer was inside so did not disturb them in the activity
Also hearing the piping of the superb parrot; Looking stunning in his orange and green.

No comments:

India and after

 I've been unable to post all year ( not that 2020 has been a year of activity) and because the the action bar at the top of the blog di...