Monday, August 21, 2017

Kororoit Creek Trail 2

Despite the light drizzle I decided to walk the bit of the trail I had not seen at the opening.
Id been to the library and so just went down the end of the road as my calculations said it must hit the trail and it did!
Parked the car and saw an Environment Australia Volunteer van and on the walk came across 2 groups doing more planting.
There were 2 more statues I had not seen as well as some other installations.
new seats and more planting


stakes all ready for the plants 
I passed this ready to go. Then saw the vans ahead 


Different info post along the trail
This saying how much wildlife has returned to the area 
New planting and vans at end of path
The Creek and this installation Another over the river

Beautiful trees along the path
the fence is to stop you falling down to the creek!
even a small waterfall
The creek A far cry form the filthy drain it looked almost 20 years ago 


2 comments:

see me said...

Looks great even in the damp and grey

Darla M Sands said...

Neat! This almost makes me want to brave the heat for a walk by the river here. Be well!

India and after

 I've been unable to post all year ( not that 2020 has been a year of activity) and because the the action bar at the top of the blog di...