Wednesday, February 26, 2014

At Home

I was on a museum visiting walk today
Started at the Immigration Museum and then to NGV at Fed Square.
In the Foyer of NGV Fed Square was an exhibition
But to wasn't until I saw THIS

 That I realised what THIS was.


The Hotham Street Ladies are a group of five women who make street art, installations, public art, recipe books and cakes. I had seen some and some articles about them before.
The rug is entirely icing: individual squeezed drops. and the living room, cushions. pizza pieces, rug afghan etc are all cake and icing! There was a dining room table covered in what looks like the ends of Xmas dinner for 8.

No comments:

India and after

 I've been unable to post all year ( not that 2020 has been a year of activity) and because the the action bar at the top of the blog di...