Thursday, September 5, 2013

PINK!

At the Unit where they lived Bridie and in particular Sean both hated the  Camellias at their front door as they dropped endless flowers all over the drive and step and had to be cleaned up.
So imagine their horror to find they have at least 5 trees at the new house!
I offered to sweep it up last visit but we didn't have a broom or rake.
So I bought an outdoor broom and a rake for Dylan
Bridie warned me a lot more had dropped so imagine my delight to see this. Messy Yes but beautiful:  it is at least 5cm thick
But we got in there and cleaned it up

Good timing too as it rained in the afternoon and it would have been so slippery of the stairs.
However there are still more to come
 

No comments:

India and after

 I've been unable to post all year ( not that 2020 has been a year of activity) and because the the action bar at the top of the blog di...