Wednesday, October 6, 2010

End of the wattle


This tree is on my daily walk and looks wonderful and symmetrical!
I had cut a huge branch off my wattle tree as the neighbours complained of the leaf litter and her allergy to wattle. She has a Wattle on her nature strip and hasn't asked Council to cut that down!
So it now has a lop sided air but was in full glory for the last 2 months.
Now I have bits of blossom all over the house as the wind blow it about. It collects in great drifts on the ground.
I swept it up today as last year when it rained it stuck and stained all the bricks for weeks and set like concrete. Eventually it went.

No comments:

India and after

 I've been unable to post all year ( not that 2020 has been a year of activity) and because the the action bar at the top of the blog di...